- Take control A will attorney lets you decide where your assets will go after your death instead of letting the court system decide for you at a much greater cost.
- Save money Avoid unnecessary legal fees and court costs for your family members and your estate.
- Help your children If you have minor children, make sure that they are taken care of by someone you trust.
- Reduce stress Prevent your assets from getting unnecessarily tied up in the court system. Save your family from additional financial and emotional stress.
- Work with me however you like You can work with me as your will attorney three different ways: 1) via your phone and computer to save time and avoid traffic, 2) at my office, or 3) at your home or office in the Austin area. Whatever is best for you.
If you have any questions for a will attorney about getting a will or any other estate planning documents or about probate matters, please contact me now. Or if you are ready to get started now on your estate planning documents, please download this form.
A Will Attorney Who Is Easy To Work With
Keith is very professional! I did my will online. He drafted it and had it ready for me in 1 day. The cost of preparation is very reasonable. I will use him in the future. Recommend him to everybody that needs a will. Excellent service!
– Maddy N. from Austin, TX
Mr. Hajovsky assisted my family by drawing up a Power of Attorney for me and my aging mother. His response time was quick, the document was accurate, and his instructions for completing the process were easy to understand and follow. Thank you for helping us out.
– Stephanie J. from Aledo, TX
Keith helped me and my wife to get our will and estate planning done. He is extremely professional, made the process really simple and explained all the paperwork to us better than expected. I recommend him to all my family, friends and whoever it is that is considering him.
– Mohsen A. from Austin, TX